Monday, March 8, 2010

MONDAYS!

What is it about Mondays that you just don't want to get out of bed? I think I have a fear that however my Monday is. . . that is how my week is going to be. Today started rough. . . . but I held 3 babies at Mops, so that is ALWAYS good!
I'm feeling out of whack. . . hoping the accident we had on the 27th didn't mess me up more than I thought. I need to get to a chiropractor before my headaches get worse. . . . I need to make time for that tomorrow. I also need to get on getting Hunter a new carseat; insurance said I will be reimbursed, I just need find out to what amount.
Final damage on the van was $9,100. . . which was good and bad. Of course, the inconvenience of the whole thing is the biggest bad, but I was good they didn't total it and we would be responsible for anything not covered. . . . THOUGH! Now that I think about it. . . MAN! If they didn't total it with $9,100, that means they didn't think it was 80% the value of the van. . . which means we probably could have MADE some money if they totaled it! Oh well. . . . I'll get my Scentsymobile back. Some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment