Thursday, March 25, 2010

Where did March go?!

So much has happened this month. Crazy busy! And today was such a weird day. Hunter was a complete klutz! She scratched her chin jumping into one of those extendo-shopping carts and then in her spazziness, she decided to twirl around like the princess she is . . . . and lost her balance and came crashing down on the coffee table, right on her nose. . . . with a loud THUNK!

Javi had a GREAT game today. His team won 16-5. . . . unfortunately, Jav got hit with a ball again on his 2nd time up. . . in the middle of the side of his left thigh. Big bruise. I'll try to get a pic tomorrow. My poor lil man, it is so hard for me to not baby him.

Jenna went on a field trip to Medieval Times today. She was disappointed that she didn't get a rose from one of the knights, but she had fun checking them out. :-) I had so much fun helping her pick out an outfit this morning. . . . all to go with her necklace and new white purse. I don't remember caring about all that stuff when I was 12! She is growing up WAY too fast!

All of next week is SPRING BREAK! Unfortunately, it is going to rain for part of it. I hope we can get up to the Fountains for at least a day. Gotta make it special for the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment