Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Life! Ack!!!!

I'm so excited to have my blog. . . now, if I could only remember to come to it once in a while to update it.

My WORD . . . soooo much has happened. Jenna and Javi are leaving Thursday morning with my wonderful MIL (Mother-in-law) Clyda to spend a couple of weeks with her in Taos, NM. . . . while the movers come on Monday and start packing us out and we take off on July 1st for our trek to Roxborough, CO. . . (a neighborhood in Littleton). We are excited about this move, yet greatly saddened by having to leave such awesome friends behind. I'm excited that several have already started making plans to come visit. . . .and even meet us in Vegas during Thanksgiving week for my BIG 40!!! ACK!!

Hunter just got over an awful UTI. . . poor thing had temperatures up to 105! I'm thankful for the shot she received in the ER (rocephin, I think) that worked quickly. It was only a matter of days between "my pp "tickles" to all out SCREAMING! Tears my heart open when my kids hurt.

Ian is just a mess. . . . a screwed up shoulder. . . 2 broken ribs. . . and a broken humerus. . . yet the boy doesn't sit still! He sees a surgeon tomorrow afternoon. . . I sure hope we get some sort of answers.

Tomorrow I get to go see "A bean on a screen" for a friend of mine! I'm very excited. I LOVE babies, but I'm glad I'm not the one having them anymore. Give them love and send them on their way! I'm going to be a great grandma some day!

Florida has been wonderful. . . we met some wonderful people, enjoyed come beautiful beaches. . . . spent some time with Mickey Mouse. . . . and I have definitely changed here. It has only takin' me 39 years to feel like a grown up, but I am finally here. Now if I only had the energy of my youth so I could enjoy this "middle-age" (what a freakin' swear word!) more!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog site. I love the design you picked out. What happen to Ian?

    ReplyDelete